Things have been so busy lately – we’re moving before the end of a month to a bigger place! It’s all pretty sudden and we’ll find our more tomorrow since the final part of our application is getting completed tomorrow. Yay! That being said doing these Menu Plan Mondays will become even more important since we’ll be on a pretty tight budget! It’s a busy week planned with not only getting things into boxes but an overflowing work week and even a doctor visit. We’re hoping that it will all even out after the move.
What we’re having
- Big Vegan Salad – greens, roasted nuts, avocado with a homemade sherry vinaigrette
- Spaghetti with wheatballs [bought from the store!] and a simple green salad
- Roasted Mushrooms, rice and steamed veggies [freezer section at the store] and Wilted Greens with Parmesan - I’ll have real parmesan and he’ll have vegan parmesan
- Homemade baked beans with a simple green salad
- Either Pesto Cauliflower or Black Pepper Tofu with Cauliflower depending on our mood
Breakfasts & Lunches
- He’ll be having bagels and tofu cream chez for breakfast
- I’ll be having hard boiled eggs and steamed veggies for breakfast
- Lunches are leftovers
- A kitchen sink soup
- Winter Roasted Vegetables and Versatile Lentils
Not as frugal as it could be but since I’ll be working extra hours and have to see the doctor there’s not really time for more. It should be good though.
What are you making this week?